Team Leadership Programme – ACL for the Team Leader
ACL for the Team Leader is a highly interactive programme which combines short bursts of theory with hands-on leadership activities, designed specifically to challenge and bring the theory to life. Practice and feedback takes place in a supportive and non-threatening environment, allowing you to evaluate your own performance both as a leader and as a member of the team.
All courses are tailored to individual organisational needs.
Who should attend?
This programme is designed for managing or supervising staff including team leaders, first line managers, section leaders and junior managers. It is also suitable for people who are about to take on their first management or leadership role, as well as those who may have been in a managerial role for some time but have received little or no formal training.
How will you benefit?
During the programme you will:
- Define who you need to be, what you need to know and what you need to do to achieve it
- Gain a deep understanding of your role as a leader and be able to set your priorities
- Explore and practise the functions of leadership – the key essentials to being effective
- Develop an insight of your own leadership preferences and biases
- Identify your areas for development
- Understand how to get the best out of your team, support them as individuals and still get the task done
Effective Outcomes also offers individual coaching for leaders at every level. All training and coaching programmes may be conducted in the UK and worldwide.
Please note that we are able to design and deliver a suite of leadership programmes for all management levels, developed within the ACL framework and adapted to address the current needs of your organisation – e.g. change management. If required, a programme can be delivered as a stand-alone workshop at any leadership level.
Interested in booking a course? Want to find out more? We’re here to help. Contact us today >>